Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GTA Vice City

could it be a cooling problem?
    Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1662Mhz | Volcano 7+ HSF | Soltek SL-75DRV5 | 256MB Corsair XMS-3000 DDR RAM | 44x44x24 Yamaha CDR-W F1 | 16x Liteon DVD | 40Gig 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda | 20Gig 5400rpm Seagate | GeForce2 MX-400 | SB Live! | RTL8139A NIC | RTL8139B NIC | 12 Fans | 1 x ss Blue cc | 2 x Red Neons | 450W Codgen PSU | Logitech Z-340 2.1 Sub and sats | 17" Osborune Monitor | Win XP Pro | M$ explorer rat and keyboard | Everglide Attack Optical

Beefy Guest

I thought that too, but it would only happen on certain discs (which were fine).

Vice City is an excellent example of what games should do...allow use of everything. Replay value on this game is great. We hope to have this in our review arsenal when TTGamer officially comes out of it's currently dormant state. I have been having more than my share of problems with my cable ISP, my home network, and my computer. Things are starting to get better and I will have MUCH more time to bring ya'll what ya'll want in the coming weeks. BTW, the new look for TweakTown is coming VERY soon. We are also moving to some sweet servers...
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

Coming to PC for sure... give it time... takes a little longer.. just like GTA3 did for PC.
    Its all F*cked up!

Beefy Guest

There are no plans at the moment of it ever being released on PC. I've seen a few online petitions, but I don't know how well they will work.

What?! Its all over the internet with a release date of early next year.
    Its all F*cked up!

Beefy Guest

Any evidence of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Any evidence of this?
    Yea any evidence....???

BTW i played the game and wow that game is well made...reminds when i was lil and me and cousin would think about how we would love a game that you can do anything (almost anything)...and here it is...and its MIAMI!! my part of town sweet...:thumb:
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

I wouldn't expect any evidence. It's hard finding stuff that doesn't exist / isn't genuine. :)

:laugh: kinda hard yea...
    - Damien

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information