Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: XBOX Live worth it?

... to somone that doesnt have an XBOX, that is...

My friend has Unreal, Mech, and some other games and wants me to play with him alot as im the only friend he has that plays console games. But he has Live and wants to play and that while im playing on the same XBOX as him. Should i fork over the 50$ even thou i dont have the console and try to get it as much time as i can over at his house? btw, this used to be my roommate, so if i wanted i can go over to his house and play even when hes not there...

Beefy Guest

sadly enough, the thought has crossed my mind to get myself an X-Box. If the three companies got their asses into gear (sony, nintendo and microsoft) then I could have all three consoles online. :D

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    ... to somone that doesnt have an XBOX, that is...

But he has Live and wants to play and that while im playing on the same XBOX as him.
    If he already has Live functioning on that XBOX, there's no need for you to get a Live subscription to use on his XBOX also. Like you said, you don't have an XBOX. So I'm guessing you're gonna be sitting right next to him playing his. Just use his live subscription. Quite a few of the games also allow the main player, as well as a guest. I know Mech Assault, and Moto GP do. I don't know about Unreal.

Later.

Thread Information