Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Devil may cry

I know its been out a while but i recently picked it up under the platinum lable. THis game has to be one of the coolest ever made. The animations are so slick that dante kills his oponents like it was part of an act. The graphics while older still kick ass and the game is just fun to play. I highley recommend this game if you like to look cool:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Beefy Guest

If you liked that, then try Devil May Cry 2.. ;)

:snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip: :snip:<------SNIP RULES ok what i want to say is

im only on mission 14 (or 15) on Devil May Cry and IM ON EZ MODE (i kinda cheated kuz i got ez mode on purpose :thumb: ) and i kant wait till my sis's boyfriend beats #2 (because he has both and he is letting me borrow dmc)

and i wanna know HOW GOOD IS NUMBAH TWO???

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    If you liked that, then try Devil May Cry 2.. ;)
    Actually, the second one apparently sucks really really badly... I would suggest not buying it and only renting it.
    <font size="1">Gigabyte GA-7VRXP MoBo | Amd Athlon 2100 Xp + | 512mb Corsair 2700 DDR SDRAM | IBM Deskstar 7200rpm HDD | AOpen 32x12x40 CD-RW | Samsung Floppy Drive | Leadtek A250 GF4 Ti4600 128MB | Audigy X Gamer sound card | NetGear Ethernet card | XP Home Edition | 2 Intake fans | 2 Exhaust Fan | 17" Futura Monitor</font>

Beefy Guest

It doesn't really suck.. it's just more of the same stuff from the first. They didn't really add much new stuff into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    It doesn't really suck.. it's just more of the same stuff from the first. They didn't really add much new stuff into it.
    Happens alot with Sequals...tho if i liked the previous one i prolly like the 2nd part. MGS:Solid anyone?
    - Damien

Yep i've heared its more of the same with a few improvements(some of which are worse) but i think i'll still check it out:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

The second one does suck really bad. The first oen was pretty good though

Thread Information