Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS2 mod chip

I know it did die a few years ago but here's my 2 cent. Get a Meshiah 2. I prolly spelled that wrong but here are a few things plp should know before getting a modchip. Not all modchip lets you play all games. If you think the boot cd's wont annoy you, it will. Dont buy boot cd's. The messhaih 2 pro or the DMS3 will let you play everything. They are both solder but they are the best.

Default Re: PS2 mod chip

I also recommend the Mesaih 2. I own a genuine one myself and is pretty much flawless. The only problem with it, is loading and booting the dvd and cd. Certain procedures must be made to make sure it boots good. Other then that, they are very good chips :)

Get the messiah 2.. I got it with a brand new ps2 about 6 months ago and works greats... have fun

I'm glad to hear the messia2 is a good chip. However I just bought the HKMessiah2 and can not find any installation instructions. I have a series 4 PS2. I have tried a google search, and the HKMessiah2 website with no luck. Anybody have installation instructions or know where I can find them?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

ok... not sure if u still want the instruction... PM if you do
    -Case - Aspire X-Dreamer (Silver)
    -Processor - P4 2.8C OC 3.26GHz
    -Motherboard - Chaintech S865PE Socket 478 Intel® Pentium 4 800MHz FSB Intel 865PE + ICH5
    -RAMs - pqi TURBO (2 x 1GB) DDR400 Dual Channel 2.5-3-2-5
    -Graphic Card - HIS ATI 512MB X1650 Pro
    -Hard Drive - Western Digital 7200rpm 8mb cache (250gb)
    -CD Drive - NEC DVD-RW ND-2510A

Quote Originally Posted by ealtomare
    I'm glad to hear the messia2 is a good chip. However I just bought the HKMessiah2 and can not find any installation instructions. I have a series 4 PS2. I have tried a google search, and the HKMessiah2 website with no luck. Anybody have installation instructions or know where I can find them?

Thanks in advance!

Eric
    Go to http://www.dvdconsole.com/chip.htm , you should find the instructions for your HKMessiah2 chip.

Hope this will help you.

be careful when dealing with modchip.com or the consoleshop.com as they sent defective coder disks.both sites refuse to return any response from my emails.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information