Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay, Steel Battalion

I'm just saying it's a bit short on Easy, and I've completed about 60% of it on all of the other dificulties. I don't play it loads any more though. It's a lot of fun for making those warthogs fly though.

Yeah i got ya. Btw don't take the ***** thing seriously i have a worped sense of humour(something about being droped on the head as a young lad) oh well.So how bout it devildude start a halo thread.
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Oh yeah, I did get my copy of Steel Battalion two days after i posted here. I haven't been able to play it yet. My arm is still in a cast but, I only have 2 more days in that cast. When the cast is off, Steel Battalion's on.

Here's what I can show you though. First, the packaging. Capcom really went through great lengths to make this a "simulation". So much, the packaging is made up to be a military box. Check it out.

Unfortunately, i don't have a digicam, so I jacked this pic off of an ebay auction.

Then I opened it up, first thing I saw was the game itself. Packaged in a normal green X-Box case. Nothing much to see there.

There was also documentation. Such as a small manilla envelope with a cuople of stickers that were the serial number. Also a page of instructions on how to assemble the controller.

Lastly there was an instruction manual on how to operate your Vertical Tank. It was written as if you were actually in the military and being traned to operate one of these things. Like a training document.

Lastly, there is the controller. It comes in 3 pieces. I'm not even going to attempt to unpack it or put it together untill my arm is cast free. So, that's all I have for now. I'll report back in a week or so.

Later

very cool. looking good so far!

One hell of a nice package. Capcom have done a good job:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information