Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay, Steel Battalion

Yay, my copy of Steel Battalion is on it's way. I'm psyched, this game is just so insane (i've seen it in action before). Imagine, the most realistic simulation of piloting a mech. Nothing else compares. Check out these screenshots:

edit: Link removed because I wanted my webspace back.

Plus the controller is awesome. Check this out:

edit: image removed because I wanted my webspace back.

Over 40 buttons. You use this thin to actually pilot the mech. Each button has a use. For example, lets say you're hit by another mech's misile and you have sparks in the ****pit, there's a fire extinguisher. Annother example is, say you've taken damage and your mech's about to explode, you have to hit the eject button. The eject button has a clear plastic cap on it, and lights up. Flip the cap and hit the button before your mech explodes or you have to start your whole campain over, cause you're dead. Crazy

A full review by ign is here:
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/378/378622p1.html

Too bad I can't play it yet. Unfortunately I broke my wrist snowboarding, and this is a 2 handed game.

Later

Dude almost makes me want to buy an x-box. :wow: Oh well i'm happy with my ps2 graphics aren't that far behind and loads more games:afro:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

It's crazy, this game single handedly (sp?) saved the x-box in Japan. I'll post what I can when I can play it.

I wish they would start selling the white japanese x-box's over here they look sweet. Anyone know when Halo is comeing out on P.C.:devil:

They said this summer, in the US anyway. Even though I own Halo for the X-Box, I'm still getting it for the PC because of the internet play.

Oh can't wait. Will there be any improvements. :devil:

Whats the controller worth?

The controller itself, i don't know. But the total package was $199 US. Definetly not for the people that play games only once in a great while. Having seen it in action, and the fact that Steel Battalion 2 will use the controller and have online play, makes it totally worth it in my eyes. Plus the game is just bad ass.

does anyone else here think halo was a bit short?(on easy that is). And, Steel Batallion looks like a beast of a game. you'll have to post when it arrives, or else lol;)

Easy mode is for *****'s. Go for the hardest and a game somehow seems longer:cheers: Maybe this would be better off in a seperate thread rather than changing the subject in this one hmm devildude :D
    Anyone got there hands on steel battalion yet. if so post a review:cheers:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information