Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS-2 specs

yer for consoles there is just one set design and the games are specifically designed for that console so they r tested. the reason games on pc are slightly less decenbt is because everyone ahs a different harware configuration. Pc's hardrives are ***** aswell coz they slow it down loadin up note. most console have no o.s. so they dont need a big hard drive to store **** just a small memory card.

:idea: Hmmmm You're right......but I notice on some systems like the alienware that I get to play on sometimes at Bestbuy(one of our local computer/eletronic/appliance stores.) Is really fast and runs the games it plays very smoothly. So I gather from what you guys are saying that there is a way to configure a computer for one specific task and make it run games faster.
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Beefy Guest

Umm, not really. It's probably simply the fact that it's a good computer.

Someone will figure it out someday I hope(How to hack windows into use resources for games only)
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Simple fact that alienware computers are designed for extreme games with all the best hardware for that job. Just as the ps-2 is designed for games and not a big o/s.:cheers:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Yup:flames:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information