Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy Crap I Think Im Screwed

After boot Sandra and reading through it I knowticed that my Power/Aux Temp is 34C, I always thought was my computer itself! How can I get the reading of the Proc? (Sanda says 25C constantly) is there something to set-up? Gigabyte 8PE667Ultra, please maybe my computer is 60C idle and I'll destroy my chip...
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

**** man my cpu reads 144oF
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

That was helpful, someone have an answer?

t00lb0x
    Didn't your mobo come with a hardware monitor utility?

MFaction
    You're running kind of hot. Most people use Celsius when reporting temps so others don't have to convert. Your temp is 62c.

yeah but Sandra is more accurate and i dont know how it got temp 3 mixed with temp 1, here a s/s of what i mean, maybe i need to activate the temps or they are just empty diodes (i have no idea waht that means)

Did you try reading your mother boards manual to see if it shed any light on your problem?

Yeah, my motherboard manual is really poorly written

Or poorly understood? :rolleyes2

Gigabyte supply one of the most comprehensive manuals to be found.

I downloaded the manual and as far as I can tell the board only monitors cpu temps. So it's very likely that Sandra is lying to you.

Thanks Lucas, is it possible to set up more sensors in which my mobo can read? and Wiggo: my manual is in not in english

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information