Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Going Freon

Well finally decided...... onwards to super cooling..first of i'm taking a three week vacation, and after that..the fun will start setting the project up..Stay tuned for pics of the crew, machine and updates...a multi peeps project in the making :thumb:

visit THE PROJECT as it progresses

:cheers:
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

WTF?!?!?! UPGRADING!?!?!?!?!?
    you've already got an athlon xp 3000, 400GB of hard drive space and 1 gig of ram!!!
    if your not happy with that, we can swap systems and it will give you a real reason to upgrade :p

**** why not? i always thot you needed to be a liscenced HVAC tech to get freon.
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

what do I have to do to get you to join our Seti@home team?? hehe.

but the system seem kickass, so by all means go for it!
    Nice to know someone can afford it! :thumb:

Joined the team :thumb:
    ohh hehe andy im just doing the cooling part

STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

Serial: I have already thought of this idea and I have just some problems I have found with using freeon.
    A) It produces a toxin (it was removed from new cards)
    B) You need a license
    C) let me help :D
    D) have you looked at liquid Nitrogen?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

eyy Tool

a) i know (but its taken care of)
    b) friend has one (contractor)
    c) sure thing :)
    d) hadn't crossed my mind, maybe an option if all else fails.

Damn you got the basis covered, now you just need to o/c your card :D go on msn a bit more heh, and you need to upload your 2001SE mark score for bragging rights
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Thread Information