Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: AMD cooling

hi, im new here :)
    i got some questions. 1st is going here and plz help if u can..
    i have amd xp2000+, soltek75drv5, 512ddr(2700 samsung), gainward gf4 ti4200 128ddr, and vulcano 6 that makes so much noise.. and i have some bad case :< with 400w..

my question is :) what is the best cooler for my procesor and that isnt so expensive.. what case should i buy to? and do i need case cooling for this heat summer..

thx :)

Thermaltakes Volcano 7 (best price (aka CHEAP) vs. performance) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

these places Pcmods and Directron offer some diff. types of cases.. just to give you some ideas as to whats around :laugh: as far as case cooling.. these days its something that comes in handy with OC' and all...the better airflow in your case the better.. cool is good

:cheers:
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

he means get volcano7+
    which is all copper and is a whole lot better than 7

FYI, I have had v6+cu installed, and after changing it to v7+ the temps dropped like 12F!!!
    :thumb:

Yes I to go with the Volcano 7+ as well and use them myself plus only medium fan speed is needed thus quite as well. :thumb:

I'm not to sure at what selection of cases that ya'd get in Croatia though. :confused:

I'm rather fond of UNEEC cases though like Antec, Chieftec, Enermax 710, etc, etc,... ;)

And I love that Cheiftec matrix, looks sharp!
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Thread Information