Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Nitrogen

Just don't get it or anything frozen with it in contact with ya skin or ya'll know about it (PC hardware don't last long under it either).

THere talking about -196C thats really really cold, there must be a way to use it so its like 5C, like add a bit of it into a water cooling system
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Warning! Don't try this at home kids.

*grabs t00l' by ankles and dips him in LN and then swings him into wall at which point he shatters into a billion pieces* :shh:

NO! i will not :shh: it has to work, when I have a perfect 5C system you'll be crying *graps Wiggo by the ankles and those him in compton where he gets shot, no survival* :cheers:

Actually ya can't :shh: because at this moment ya in a billion soggy pieces on the floor and I'm 189cm (6'2.5") and 110kg (242lb). :laugh:

ok Wiggo your:spam: level is |*********-| out of ten so stuff it :D :scream: :grr:

Wow cool steam effect coming off that comp:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Let me see here... we have someone who wants to add a bit of liquid nitrogen to a water cooling rig? Remember that we are talking about two compunds that have an entirely different set of limits here. Considering the temperature at which water freezes and comparing it to the temperature that LN2 is at in its native state and we have a bit of a problem. Besides, is there any adverse effects from mixing water and liquid nitrogen?

If you've got a hardon for cold operating temperatures AND would like to see your hardware actually last more than the time required to make a couple of 3dMark runs, then look into phase change cooling. While pricey, it offers about the best cooling performance you can realiably expect to see in a PC system.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I was kidding about adding it into a Water Cooing setup and a Peltier does just as good as phase change cooling (the Chip-con Prometia uses dual peltiers and phase change to cool them.) And no I don't have a hardon for cold PCs I would just like it to idle at 20C and load at 27-30C. Jesus, all I get here is teased, I don't get too much help anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information