Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Vantec AeroFlow with Vantec Multifunction Panel

I don't know where this post is ment to go, so I took a stab. I just hooked up my newly bought AeroFlow HSF to my Vantec multifuction panel. The problem is, once i put the fan control on low, the RPM levels on both the Multifunction panel and Mobo monitor for the fan goes crazy, it jumps all over the place, from 0 to 11000, to 3000 RPM. But the fan is at the right speed (at least I think) it just that the readings are all over the place.

Hey,

I'm having that problem as well. How do you have yours wired? Also, when you turn the fan down to low speeds, do you get a humming from the fan controller? I have this problem on all four channels, and was wondering if anyone else did. Take it easy.

Luke

I use a Vantec Nexus multifunction panel. It only has one fan controller, for the CPU fan. Once the speed is lowered, the readings go all over the place and the alarm goes crazy, so I took off the buzzer. More peaceful now. :geek:

hombre_x, don't worry that humming noise is normal with the vantec 4 fan controller, I get it too. At first it really pissed me off, but after a while I stopped noticing it :thumb:

Thread Information