Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air flow problems

Yeah I remember that article and though it was at www.overclockers.com but I can't locate it atm though it may just work for ya.

well, as far as tubing, shouldn't be a problem. My family is in the plumbing business! The only problem might be how to get the piping into the house. That will invlove some :cough: er.... handy work.

<table width="225" height="100" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="100"><p align="center"><font color="#003300" size="-3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">AMD
    Athlon XP2500+ FSB333<br>
    Soltek SL-75FRN -L<br>
    2X256 Corsair XMS PC3200<br>
    80GB Deskstar 7200RPM</font>
    </p></td><td width="125"><p align="center"><font color="#003300" size="-3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sound
    Blaster Live!<br>
    Volcano 7+<br>
    GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB<br>
    19" TRINITRON CRT FLAT<br><br> ANTEC true430 PSU</font>
    </p></td></tr></table>

whoa, now thats a worthwhile mod! :wow:

i can honestly say that i have never heard of anyone doing something like that before, but there are definantly a few problems you would have to watch out for like not being able to move your pc out of that room (unless you are really tricky and run a pipe to each room to plug into your system :D)
    You would also wanna get a damn reliable pump, run the wiring really well and waterproof it to the max, cuz i bet you wouldnt wanna be digging a pump out of a 6' hole every time it decided to **** itself through either pump malfunction or a short in the windings/wiring etc. :p

looks like that knowledge of plumbing in the family will come in handy :D

anyways, good luck!
    'Life is what you make of it'

For system specs goto my webpage, and have a lookie under the 'pc specs' area

If your room is always that much hotter than the rest of the house|apartment|shanty you would probably find that it's cheaper to adjust the airflow through the ducts to increase cooling to your room. Then both you and the computer will be more comfortable.
    Barton 2500+
    Epox 8RDA+
    2x Apacer 256MB PC3200
    Igloo 2500Pro
    Radeon 7500 64MB (not a gaming machine)
    O/C: 220FSB, 10.5 CPU multiplier

My room all ways seems to be quite a bit hotter all so. Or at least untill I bought a roll of removeable window tint. Darkest stuf I could find. It stays up via static cling. In the summer when it's in the 90's - 100's I go as far as to put up some black poster board in the window. When I come home from work now days. My rooms usually cooler than the rest of the house. I could probably set my fish tank back up with out killing 'em. A little handy man tip for ya. The under ground cooler sounds cool to though.:blah:
    [size=1.5]AMD 2100+ | Epox 8RDA+
    2x256KHX3000 | AreoFlow TMD
    Antec SmartBlue 350watt | 2 TT80mm case fans | WD 120gig
    Maxtor 60gig | FIC 9800pro | Apex Thermally enhanced case [/size]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information