Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i like it hot

here after i put the spark 7 on looking better

1 other thing where can i plug in the probe so i can get a readout off the temp on the HEATSINK

Use a flat temp probe butted up against the side of the heat spreadder but what is the room temp while those temps are bein' recorded? :?:

Man, your using some kind of thermal compound arent you? Im thinking maybe something isnt reading your temp sensor correctly

i'm using the onboard temp probe that gives me the temps.(room temps is about 25 or so)how do i get the probe on the heat spreadder to give me some temps.where on the board would i plug it in,or do i have to get a new thingie to read it for me

Do you have any case fans? Try checking your temps via the BIOS, because I think that software your using isnt reading your temps correctly

Must be software releated, with Intels stock hsf and no case cooling at all it's still quite hard to get temps over 55c. At least I never managed it. I never had any stability probs or anything like that when running without cooling, but hell I use it anyways because you "should" do it.. :)

i put a probe on the bottom off the heatsink it says 33% that looks better maybe the onboard temp is wrong:thumb:and the cpu temps reading 46
    and i put in under load my cpu temp went to 59 and the heatsink probe went to 42
    dose that look right

Puttin' a probe on the bottom of the heatsink will not give ya the same readin' as on the side of the heat spreader (your position will naturally give lower temp).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information