Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: cooling Question ect

I got the Ahanix Ice Berg 1 Water Cooling Kit and i do what it says to intall it but when i am runing it my comp allways crashes do i need to put theremal paste on it ?? *note thsi is a diff question but*

i have the asus p4c800 deluxe and i put one of my chassis fans on it but they dont seem to run any ideas ??

one more question lol i have the platinum xp case and there seems to be like 10 ect cords thing with it that i dont know what to do with

thanks silver

:EDIT:
    i for got to add that i am useing a intel 2.8c
    also any one know if this would work good if i cant get my water cooler to work ??
    http://shop1.outpost.com/product/441196

don't know about your water kit, as I'm not familiar with them...

by 'on it', what exactly do you mean? you put it in the bottom-front spot of your case, and plugged the fan's power connector into the motherboard?

where do the wires from the case come from? the front panel? are they for front-usb? if you follow the wires, you should be able to tell where they come from, and thus what they're for

and as for that Pentium Pro fan... thats a *definate* no... thats designed for a CPU thats about 6? or so years old, and many generations back, and it thankfully wouldn't fit anyway

I'm not an Intel person, but I know the Thermaltake Spark series are supposed to be quite good, from what I've heard
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

ah ok yes by on it i mean that i plug it in to where the fan plug is for it

and the cables i think they are for my usb thanks for the idea being new to the computer building area this makes it kida hard.

do you have a 3pin to 4pin power adapter? shouldn't be a problem with a new asus board, but some fans power requirements are a bit too much for some motherboards... or it could just be a dead fan, or the plug might not be seated all the way
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

Sorry but I think ya wasted ya money there on that and checkout particularly the last page of this review.

I think this is due to poor quality plastic being used. The missus bought a set of clear plastic tumblers (drinking cups) a few months ago. And the same thing has happened to them. Only 1 is left from 9 over a small time frame.
    athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
    tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
    asus a7n8xe-dlx
    thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
    bfg 6800gt
    seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
    samsung dvdrw
    2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
    logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
    2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
    creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
    mushkin 550w