Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heatsink comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrie
    And the ThermalTake Silent Boost is the best "quiet" heatsink?
    no, there are better ones (can't recall the names atm), but for the money it's quite good.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Papst are one of the more quiet coolers on the market (about 19Dba...only cooler, no heatsink)

but...they cost a little more too and they're just plain black (I like colors+lights :D)
    Tomorrow today will be yesterday.

http://members.chello.nl/~m.mulder1/Neokicking.gif

any thoughts on a Thermalright SLK947-U. if i get this, what fan should i get? Ive read good reviews on this heatsink. Im not sure though. If i get this, i guess i can just keep the fan from my old thermaltake. its a pretty good fan, and i guess with a better heatsink i wont have to have it run at full speed.

They're a very good heatsink (but well out of my budget though) and yes ya can use ya old V9 fan.

I just got a zalman 7000 cu and its almost silent at 24 db and it cools very nicely.I had a swiftech 4000 with a 80 mm tornado and only lost a few degrees at max load. I think it was worth the trade... :cheers:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information