Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Marvel Comic Fan Guards!

I've just been speaking to CoolerGuys and they told me about these wicked looking new actual Marvel Comic licenced fan guards they may be releasing fairly soon - I am fairly certain nobody else would have seen pictures of these untill now... Chances are they will also be numbered by Marvel and be limited. They will more then likely also include a limited edition matching Lithograph, but will come at a price. :)

We'll no doubt have a review soon! :)

They look good though I don't think that I'd trust usin' them with my kids. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I would suspect that if it were resonably priced, the skull one (the Phantom?) would sell well in certain circles. Those guards appear to have a bit of height to them, which is rather uncommon too.

I'll probably hold out for a Winnie-The-Pooh fanguard though.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    I would suspect that if it were resonably priced, the skull one (the Phantom?) would sell well in certain circles. Those guards appear to have a bit of height to them, which is rather uncommon too.

I'll probably hold out for a Winnie-The-Pooh fanguard though.
    The skull one is the punisher, the l33t hitman
    <font color="darkgreen">God's l33t Counter-Striken Box - Powered by Jeff K and Vanilla Ice<br>- AMD Duron 800 - ECS K7S5A motherboard - Thermaltake Volcano II w/ 60mm<br>- Gainward GeForce3 TI 200/450 - 512mb ****ty SDR ram<br>- Aopen Full Tower modded case - 3Com NIC card - Sony Trinitron Flatscreen 17"<br>- Promise ATA66 IDE Controller - Seagate 60gb 5400rpm - Western Digital 13gb 5400rpm<br>- hp cd16 16x10x40 cdrw - Altec Lansing ATP3 Speakers - Mistsumi Mirror Floppy Drive<br>- 5 80mm case fans + 2 92mm case fans - Immeasurable Power and Omnipotence</font></p>

I didn't think The Phantom was a part of Marvel.
    Though it does look like The Punisher pretty much copied Phantom's logo.

Oh well, I'm not an anthropologist, so them skulls look pretty much the same to me anyway.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

What? No Hulk?! bah! :very angr

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

No Captain America either. :(

Yeah!!! Rock the cows down the street, they got spidey!, Do you know if they are supplying them through CoolerGuys or they are the ones that just heard about them....cause if they are schweet! Coolerguys is right down the street from me! I have taken a tour through their shop, they are pretty cool guys (bad pun).

-"You do too much, your not superman ya know."

HaHaHa cracks me up everytime.

They look really nice!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

Thread Information