Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: In Need of Cooling...

Ok, so the spring has arrived, and with it, Im hitting really crappy cpu temps. Im even running my 2500 stock, and its reaching just below 60 C while playing games, so I need better cooling than the crap that came with it. So what I am asking is for some suggestions on BEST POSSIBLE air cooling(heatsink and fan) for under 100$. I dont care about loudness, I just care about how well it cools, and Im also going to need some thermal paste, since I dont have any. Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

$100us!?!?! wow thats alot to spend on cooling!!! good HSF will run ya under $20.00....something like the Thermaltake volcano 7+ you can find dirt cheap anymore.....but they do the job!!! i got mine on ebay last year and guy even sent me a small tube of AS5 for free....cost me like $24.00 total.....

get that and a couple vantec stealth fans, or some fancy LED ones :roll: for your case, and youll be set....

Ok, how bout some links to places with cheap prices??? Also, how much do the Thermalright SP-97's cost now?? What if I was to do one of those with a Tornado and some AS5??

check out www.frozencpu.com or www.xpcgear.com even check www.newegg.com

frozencpu has your TR for just under $50.00....thats a hardcore piece of copper.... :shock:

tehehe...100us...i think thermalright heat sinks are good. Volcano do the job, but i would go with the thermalright. :)

Thread Information