Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problem with liquid cooling system?

I got the Aquarius II liquid cooling system about three months ago and now my pump is starting to make really loud and obnoxious noises. Have any of you heard about this before? If I have to replace the pump any suggestions on what I should get to replace it?

If the system is only 3 months old, ring up the place you bought it from, tell them the problem and see if they can get a replacement in under warranty for you

I just emailed them but Im not so sure I will. If I dont get a replacement can you recommend a good replacement?

Thats the sound of a pump going to hell, although it will probably work for a while still the noise just gets unbearable IMO. If your only replacing the pump I'd recommend either a Hydor L30 or an Eheim 1250

you could maybe repair it... depens if you thrust yourself and if you can open the damn pump! If your willing to buy a new one, you have nothing to lose!
    SYX -=AMD Powered=-
    AMD 1800+ @ 1880Mhz on A7S333 , 250 Meg DDR 333 Platinum @2-2-2-6
    Asus TNT 2 32 meg (128) , 250W ATX, 200W AT (same case)
    Steel automotive intake fan (see avatar) , 3X40mm exaust fans in the back

I looked at those two other pumps...they were both opaque. Does that mean you dont have to refill them?

Thread Information