Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help with cooling

Default if u need help with cooling try this

i have 1 side intake 2 back outtakes, 2 front intakes and 2 exhausts also psu outtake.
    (room temp 32-36*c)
    with this set up my case temps were 32*c idle 33*c after hours of gaming

i needed to change it so it was cooler, but i didnt want to spend more money on cooling (water cooler) so i changed the fans around

now i have 1 side intake, 2 back outtakes, 2 fron OUTtakes and 2 exhausts also psu outtake.
    (same room temps)
    with this set up my case temps are 27*c idle 29*c after hours of gaming.
    try it with yours to see the results.(try to set all outtakes apart from 1)

i cant wait for winter because my room is a loft conversion (im in england btw) my room is very cold (15*c - 18*c) so my case and cpu will be exremely cool!! im talking like case = 20*c at the most (fan on full) cpu = 15*c idle
    Last edited by louinike; 07-09-2004 at 09:42 PM. Reason: had to change title

Well this thread is hard to understand, in the wrong forum, and just plain not right. Thread moved, and louinike, this is your official warning. Your starting to push my patients with your continuous thread after thread, asking the same question more or less and so on.

LOL!!! that makes no sense whatsoever. Just to stay on topic, I have 4 total case fans and run anywhere from 28-30C system temp. And one last thing. If you use only air cooling (fans) your processor tempurature CANNOT be lower than your case tempurature. Don't argue with common sense.
    AMD Athlon XP-Mobile 2500+ @ 2.4Ghz
    OCZ Gladiator 3 heatsink w/ led fan
    EPoX 8KRA2+
    512 MB OCZ EL PC3200
    Yamaha CRW-F1 44X/24X/44X
    WD Caviar SE 80 GB w/ 8MB buffer
    " 120 GB "
    eVGA GeForce 6800 128MB
    NEC FE990 Multisync
    Logitech MX500 & keyboard
    Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers

like muzak? check this out \/
    http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~sharpjm/Concept.html

Default woteva

my temps are right, and who gives a **** about this crapy site? on this site its just geeks who have no g.fs and live with there parents! lol
    get a life!
    you lot have probably spent more money on your computers than your car. well not all of your because some of ur comps are ****

n e ways im guna love ya n leave ya!

bi bi have fun

Quote Originally Posted by louinike
    my temps are right, and who gives a **** about this crapy site? on this site its just geeks who have no g.fs and live with there parents! lol
    get a life!
    you lot have probably spent more money on your computers than your car. well not all of your because some of ur comps are ****

bi bi have fun
    With that attitude you don't belong here anyway, don't let the door hit you on the ass.

get a life!

bi bi have fun
    no need for the attitude. And the temps are not right. Ur CPu is not less then your case temp as everyone else ahs said. Thats common sense. And many of the people on thsi site were trying to help you but you were not listening.

get a life!

bi bi have fun
    Yep, I knew it, a brainless 16yr old fool who lives with his parents, has no g/f (maybe a b/f) and doesn't have a car.

Quote Originally Posted by wayout44
    Yep, I knew it, a brainless 16yr old fool who lives with his parents, has no g/f (maybe a b/f) and doesn't have a car.
    Watch it! I'm a brainless 14yr old fool

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    Watch it! I'm a brainless 14yr old fool
    Just remember that you said that. ;)

Default Re: help with cooling

amdn_man2003 you are too young to know so much >;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information