Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Addatives

Default Addatives

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I have a water cooling kit running with some innovatec's cooling adative. I am happy with it at the moment but someone told me that it doesnt kill algae and that algae can still grow in my kit. He recomended that i used some asetec anti algae stuff. This was fine untill someone else saud that you should not mix the two together and that the innovatec addative should do the job fine. So now I am in a dilemma, do I or do I not use the anti algae. Any one know anything that might help...

Default Re: Addatives

Well unless your pressed for money I would use the asetec anti algae stuff, because from my understanding innovatec additive does not kill algae. It only helps cool and prevent corrosion, which is just from my reading. I never heard of any problems of mixing these two products. Do some of your own research then if you have any problems ask some people. Noone mines helping, but that noone does not want to do all the work themselves. So keep us post on what you do though this is an intresting topic.
    Whoops must of been
    Last edited by crazichild; 09-12-2004 at 02:25 AM.

Default Re: Addatives

Quote Originally Posted by crazichild
    Last not stop listening to some many people do some of your own research then if you have any question or problems than ask. No one mines helping, but that no one does not want to do all the work themselves. So keep us post on what you do though this is an intresting topic.
    Can you repeat this bit again? :confused:

Thread Information