Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good article on TT's new GF4 Cooler

right i get you...good point. Hey can't you use the lil sinks that comes with the kit even tho its aluminum. BTW, what does Darth have to say about all this?:)
    - Damien

Oh, of course you can use the lil sinks. :)
    I dunno.. i may seem ddesperate to get one,but i got a reason.. i live in New Mexico, and i really need better cooling, as my HSF is NOT flat.. lol.. and yeah... be a pal Darth.. llol

What is FRAG TAPE?...:?:
    - Damien

Oh, my bad man!!! It is just the thermal tape that comes wwith them, yes! Sorry!

No probs bro...just asking...you think that will conduct heat good enough?:?:
    - Damien

It will conduct it better than not having ANYTHING there.. :P :) anything will help.. it is just how much that get varied...

Thats true...thanks for the info bro...you should stick around the forums every once in a while.:thumb:
    - Damien

actually, i was panning on it.. unless u gys get rid of me for bugging Darth about his cooler too much.. lol..: party ha

Its up to Darth not us...but i don't think he is going to sell anything that will help him overclock even more...sOoOoO its really basically up to him...but like he said it should be too long until they release it! :)
    - Damien

I know.. its alllll good.. I' like a lil kid in a candy store... i want, i want.. :)

Orrrrrr.. darth... instead of selling urs.. hook us up with 2 more.. say it is for a more "extensive" review.. :).. i got a PNY 4600. that cooler on the card, added with my red CC light... *drool*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information