Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good article on TT's new GF4 Cooler

First off, Thermaltake normally only sends out a single copy of a review item. That makes it pretty much impossible to get additional units from them without purchasing.

As to getting rid of the one I tested, it's currently in use on the GeForce4 board that I have in my system. Sorry.

Flaco,
    I misunderstood you concerning the use of the stock cooler. While it seems a good idea on paper, you'll need to use some care when mounting it to the backside of the video card. There are a lot of small circuits and tracings in that area, so a bit of epoxy in the wrong place could spell disaster. You might want to think about getting with Mr C from here in the forums. If I recall correctly, he had some sort of cooler that he modified and mounted on the back of a video card, so the same principals he used could be useful to you.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

I got ya.. sorry about bugginng ya so badly.. i'll shut up now.. :) :geek:

Thats true...i remember him...with that lil' mod...it was with an old amd cpu fan. I'll prolly pass tho...i think with TT GF4 cooler...is enough. I don't plan to over clock too much. Thanks Darth for your help and review. :thumb:
    - Damien

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information