Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooling Fan Size

Whell I would atleast IF the bord has the pin use the sensor pin for speed sensing if you have the pin AND yEs you can run fan off hard drive connectors and still check speed w sense pin even if powerbad! I blew a asus bord fan pin on the bord but left the blue wire on for the speed sense and it still reads the speed! even though im stealing power from the harddrive splitter.

also DONT WORRY the harddrive power cables all solder in same BLOB ON power supply! just look.
    also using bigger wires DOES GIVEMORE POWER! we all know if you hook up speakers w jumper cables and then hook up the plate w jumper cables you will blow a fuse! whell DUH its always the POWER that makes the heat and the blockage of air flow always ****es it up .
    PS. stealing a power supplys fan is usually the same size as a case fan! but wont have the speed pin! .
    remember using a half inch high cpu fan will make the whole computer work better and remember CPU COOLER brand fans suck they lie they are NOT BALL BERRING Me and my dad sniped one open w snippers and they LIE their just fridge circle magnets witch melt! only the ones that say BALLberring on the bottom of the fan witch HOLD THE grease in w the sticker on bottom where wires come out are actually ballberring .

yea exactly:D
    Epox 8RDA+
    xp2100@ 2.46ghz (214x11.5)
    Radeon 9700 pro
    512mb corsair xms3200 5-3-2-2@214
    512k ADSL
    SLK-800 HSF
    SB Audigy + Ultrasone HFI650DVD
    modded case: 2x120mm,4x80mm
    40GB Seagate Barracuda 4
    Sony trinitron 17"
    Antec Trupower 380W