Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace over temp control by itself !

, lol about much or less arctic silver 3 on cup core so at store , dealer told me that i could feel bump hit after press arctic silver syringe , gently then stop and thats size for spread over cpu core ! so i did and it work good at first place , :thumb:
    u got good try ! :cheers:
    if much then wrong something could tell you as i havent seen what it look alike , lol
    Anyway , dealer told me that syringe of arctic silver 3 could make 15 times around to use up ,

Oh , boy !
    Dont forget about at other countries where pc stuffs could cost more than usa !
    example : enemnic power supply cost more in canada and other countries , than usa ! :shoot3:
    Anyway , other couldnt afford to wait and save extra to buy better pc stuffs ,
    , so others could feel alike to have pc right away ! :zzz:

I hope you get it at all , : peace2:

Gee dude you didn't have make a whole thread just to get that point across...lol...regardless a person can wait even it does cost more...that is if you really want the item. If i remember correctly you were the one with the beginning statement...i was just expressing my opinion on why i perfer the volcano 7+ over the volcano 7. There is nothing wrong with the 7 my friends uses it and claims it works just fine. For me it doesn't work well enough so i went a held off on the Volcano 7. I never brought up the subject on how i can afford the HSF and you can't. I simply stated why i perfer the 7+ the same way you stated you perfered the 7.
    Anyways,......peace!

: peace2:
    - Damien

Hey Cyberthor could you please use the "Post Reply" button when answering to this thread instead of the "New Thread" button.
    Also here in Australia the cost of parts is at least double that of the US if not closer to triple in some cases. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I understand WiGGo..and that must suck....but do you get the point i am trying to make?...:)
    - Damien

i m just newbie to tweaktown forum so many thx for your hint ! :cheers:

Reason being that when you use a bare finger it leaves skin cells behind
    Not to mention, Touching the processor core, OR the bottom of the heatsink, is about 20 times as bad as spreading the grease with a finger. Just one touch leaves a relatively HUGE amount of skin oil.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Also here in Australia the cost of parts is at least double that of the US if not closer to triple in some cases.
    Don't mis-understand Flaco. Currency exchange rates vary. Relative cost of things changes EXACTLY with relative amount of money EARNED.

So, 30 USD$ = roughly 50$ AU

If you went to a currency exchange with 30 USD$, and asked for some Australian money, they would give you roughly $50 AU. These exchange rates fluctuate slightly by the day, and are affected by MANY different things.

A person working a job in the US earning 30,000 $ would be earning roughly 50,000$ AU.

Only really destitute countries can actually claim that their cost of goods is double, triple or higher than cost of items in the US.

=====
    While it can't be said that "Everything in the US is cheaper" it can be said that the US is one of the richest nations. Our poorest 10% of the population, still earn an average pay greater than 70% of the rest of the world.

Of course, China and India with their outrageous populations inflate that number out of proportions, with what we consider, "Non-third world living". Meaning that if Third world countries were taken out of the equation, we wouldn't be considered that much richer than the average country in Europe, as well as Canada, Australia, Central America, Japan, and Taiwan.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Always clearing things up in an intellectual format...lol Thanks Zeradul:thumb:
    - Damien

I'll come to see ya zeradul when I need some currency exchanged seein' as atm (and for sometime now but even less before) our dollar has been buyin' 53-54cents US. ;)
    Also freight to this country adds a large slice to items. :cry:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information