Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: About liquid cooling

Question About liquid cooling

Is it okay to add another pump another pump in to my system if the pumps would be the same?
    I have this pump Swiftech MCP655 12 VDC Pump [MCP655] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: About liquid cooling

Do you mean in two loops or one? This may be a better asked question at XS Forums, let me know if you need a link

Quote Originally Posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Do you mean in two loops or one? This may be a better asked question at XS Forums, let me know if you need a link
    1 loop. flowing really slowed down a lot when i bought another rad. Now i have 360 and a 240 one. Currently im just cooling processor but i thought that i would buy a rad with 9x120mm places and a waterblock for my gpu. Then id sell my old rads to my friend. So im thinking about is one 1200l/h pump enough to move the water fast or will it even move with 9x120 rad & GPU block & CPU block?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Again, I am not sure about your new question either. But I do think you would be fine with two pumps in one loop, just not sure if that would help or increase flow enough to matter.

I would go ahead and ask the guys here, they do tons of testing and would be able to tell you for sure >>
    Liquid Cooling - XtremeSystems Forums

Thread Information