Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Normal CPU Temp

I have a volcano 7 + and the coolermaster with the heatpipes and i get better results with the volcano- i noticed about a 4 degrees f change at load and idle...

Good comparison.

Well the Volcano 7+ does have a 0.52C/W rating while the HHC-001 has a 0.58C/W rating. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

You mean the ratings are accurate? In general have they been shown to be pretty close? A listing of the most popular would be a nice link.

Here's the best listing so far, http://www.dansdata.com/coolercomp.htm , (the right hand column). ;)

Wiggo Great list. Are you certain the left hand column isn't as good as the right hand column? I had difficulty telling them apart.

Well guys now i feel shabby. My cpu idles at 57C. I know thats high as hell considering its not overclocked at all. But have no fear! i am buying antec server case with 4 cooling fans. If that doesnt drop that damn temp ill add a new processor heat sink. and then memory heat sinks.. then hell ill drill fans into the case if needed. lol. does anyone have any good temprature testers? im using the one in my bios and i am thinking that it might not even be that accurate.
    AMD Athlon Xp 1900+
    512Mb DDR pc2100
    VisionTek Xtasy GeForce 4 ti4200
    ECS Elite Group K7AMA

You could use any one of the "Hard cano" hard drive coolers. Or one of the "Digidoc" harddrive coolers. They all have temperature moniters.

Or just get a "CompuNurse". ;)

Well the digidoc can do alot more than just read temps :p. It also has 2 120mm fan spots and cools hd. But if you dont have a 5 1/2" slot get the compunurse :p.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information