Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thermaltake Volcano 7+ HSF

I think they were just talking about the HSF mounting system that is used for P4 sockets. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Just keep a close eye on your temp....anything wrong in the mounting will quickly show there...set your default shut down to around 50-55c just o be sure......I've got a vibrating fan on the Igloo cooler on my 1800+ and it makes a bit of a racket at times.....just watch the temp and set your shutdown threshhold low if you are worried...that'll cater for any mishap while you are running...

just a thought or two
    The older I get...the better I was

Yes, oldbugger,thanks I'll take that into account as you you can never be too careful setting cpu fans up. They require as much delicacy and deserve as much care and attention as CPU's. Well ok less than average!! Moctezuma05, no doubt you bought the Socket 472 version for Intel P4 unless you have the older 370. Ah... care to trade in two side mounted clips for a two lug clip by any chance!!!

Hehe, thats a very tempting trade but I think I'll have to resist this time. :shoot3: :shoot2:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information