Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volcano 9

I just bought a Volcano 7+ for $25 from coolerguys.com, I cant wait to get it. My athlon 1.33 is at 56C at idle not even overclocked yet!
    hope it works until I get a new aluminum case:confused:

until then

lordofbeer It should bring it down quite a bit. How many case fans do you have?

Like mentioned many times before...its not just the HS&F ...case cooling is very important...without proper airflow...hot air cannot get excluded from the inside of the case and cold air cannot refresh components.
    - Damien

Right FLACO. It's a package deal. My HSF exhausts via a duct to the ouside of the case keeping the hot air away from what you want cool.

I have 2 case fans now, no room for any more. its a piece of garbage, I bought it over a year ago. I forgot where I bought it but I should have done more research in buying a case. within the next couple weeks I plan on buying an aluminum case.

I have a newborn at home so I hate spending alot of money at once....so does my wife

For not very much, you can put a high speed fan in place of one of the existing ones. The sound could help the baby get to sleep at night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information