Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooling should be fine right?

The wind scale is missing the "Final" level...the Swiftech MCX462 level.....small children and animals pinned against walls (if they survive) and weak limbs ripped from the body.
    The older I get...the better I was

lol old bugger, are those the types of fans that you have or are they just powerful fans? The Smart fan 1 moves 55cfm's while the smart fan 2's can move 75cfm's :eek:.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

I got one of the last Swiftechs to go out with the Delta 65cfm fans......its not that noisy really given its power....but it sure gets the air moving around the processor.....and its in the LianLi case with all the extra fanage anyway.....its been handling a 1333 @ 1537 for 12 months now and never gets above 40c. Actually the other Swiftech (MCXC370) is far noisier with the Papst fan for some reason.
    The older I get...the better I was

Aaaah ok. Cool. I like Lian Li cases but they can get on the pricey side. The Chenming I am getting has really good cooling on it :).
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information