Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Temp seems too high.

i have no idea where the diodes are id have to look, but im guessing its near the chip.

case temp is different to board temp..

PSU is a hott customer, im going to have to invest in some diodes me thinks :P

just to see what the temps are around my pc
    AMD Xp 2100+ | 7VRXP | 256MB 333 DDR | 128MB DDR GF4 Ti 4600 | 48x16x48 Burner | 16x DVD | 10G, 40G, 2x80G 120G | 19" Viewmaster | 2kpro/98SE | Dual Optic Mouse | Enermax PSU/Fans/Case | Window Kit + Dual Blue Neos |

Yes they are warm customers but Dragon Orbs just don't cut it with the big boys (though they do with noise), try a Volcano 7+ and give your ears and cpu a break. Also a DigitalDoc5 will monitor up to 8 temp diodes and 8 fans (works well for me). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Yes they are warm customers but Dragon Orbs just don't cut it with the big boys (though they do with noise), try a Volcano 7+ and give your ears and cpu a break. Also a DigitalDoc5 will monitor up to 8 temp diodes and 8 fans (works well for me). ;)
    yeah i went and bought myself a Thermaltake Volcano 9 CoolMod , still waiting for it in the mail tho :P

only other place i thought i could buy one is down at my dads in Toongabbie, but the lil guys in the computer shop there have no idea.

the 2100+ will be out the door soon, once 2800+'s on the 333mhz core come along im not upgrading, or it will be a waste

and i think by then, ill have a different cooling sollution like water cooling or phase changing :D

ill keep my eyes open at MPU , shifty might be selling some coolers, neva know
    AMD Xp 2100+ | 7VRXP | 256MB 333 DDR | 128MB DDR GF4 Ti 4600 | 48x16x48 Burner | 16x DVD | 10G, 40G, 2x80G 120G | 19" Viewmaster | 2kpro/98SE | Dual Optic Mouse | Enermax PSU/Fans/Case | Window Kit + Dual Blue Neos |

Yes some good stuff gets moved at those events at the Parramatta Masonic Club (my eldest son use to work there). ;)

I get a lot of my stuff from North Rocks Computer Markets (every Sunday @ Westfield Nth.Rocks) but www.pcmarket.com.au is where I get the "harder to get" stuff from mostly. :thumb:

yeah i had a poke around there, very usefull

say you want a cpu, it gives a list of mobos that support the chip, takes alot of the hunting out of it where the fun is, but if your a newbie, it helps alot

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information