Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nexus 210 Fanbus

I just got a Vantec Nexus 201 fanbus and it turned out to be a piece of ****. Has anyone else had problems with this product? I would like to know if I should ask for a refund or replacement from coolerguys :mad:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

What was wrong with it?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

dosn't control the fans at all, it did for about 30 sec then stopped, some fans worked but others didn't, then the ones that did stopped and one of the fans that wasn't started, and on and on...it also makes more noise than it eliminates...there's a buzzing comming from it when i put a fan on low power, it even buzzes at full and only seems quiter because my fans are so damn loud. I have more than enough juice to run all this hardare.

Havent used the Fan bus but i was wondering about your Ricoh...had any problems with it...I have one as well and have had nothing but bad to say about it. I think mine is model # 9120 or something like that....anythoughts?

No, I absolultly love my burner. It's one of the best investments I have ever made. I got a pro model though and paid $350 US for it. As far as I know, RICOH has always made great products and not just in the computer industry. Now that I think about it, i did have a problem playing dvd's when I first got it, but a firmware upgrade fixed it and it has been great ever since. It wouldn't supprise me if I've burned over 2000 cd's with it in the last couple of years and it's still going strong.

I'm sure CoolerGuys will replace it no questions, email them here about it - info@coolerguys.com
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

i would still like to know if anyone else has had problems with this product, and is the buzzing normal?

Thread Information