Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: is there a crystalfontz lcd w/ thermal probe instead of usin

i've been really wanting one of those crystalfontz lcd thingies, look cool, but one of the main reasons i would buy one is to show my cpu temps and stuff like that, but it uses the motherboard's temps and i think those are inaccurate, so i was wondering if there was a crystalfontz that has its own thermal probe, didn't seem to find one on their site, kthx
    <font color=red size=1>|</font><font size=1>T-bred AMD Athlon XP 1800+<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font><font size=1>Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color=red>|</font>512 mb Corsair XMS PC3200<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font>Leadtek Winfast G4 Ti4200 w/ 8x support<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color = red>|</font>Maxtor ATA133 80 gb w/ 8mb cache<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color = blue>|</font>Verbatim 48x12x50 CD-RW<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color=red>|</font>Logitech Cordless Elite Duo<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color = blue>|</font>Win XP Pro SP1<font color=blue>|</font>

I'm not really familiar with the item you're referring to, but check out the Digital Doctor. It offers an orange backgrounded LCD display with several thermal probes that will reach pretty much anywhere in the case. Might be just in line with what you're looking for. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Yes it does as I have the 8 x fan/temp sensor version myself. :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

<font color=red size=1>|</font><font size=1>T-bred AMD Athlon XP 1800+<font color=red>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font><font size=1>Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color=blue>|</font>Leadtek Winfast G4 Ti4200 w/ 8x support<font color=blue>|</font>
    <font color = red>|</font>Maxtor ATA133 80 gb w/ 8mb cache<font color=red>|</font>

Yes we know exactly what ya talkin' about and we answered as best we can but seein' as ya know the site link as well as we do then why don't ya use the contact link there and ask them for ya self?

i was just showin darthanion... sheesh

Looking at what was available from the link you posted, it doesn't look as though the LCD can accept any sort of hardwired temperature probes at all. Check into that DigiDoc I was talking about and it should be able to handle what you want from it. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Thread Information