Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: "normal" 60mm fans

I can't seem to find them for sale anymore. What's up with that?

Most retailers have larger 70mm and 80mm fans in various speeds, bearing types and LED colours, but I can't seem to find a nice quiet 60mm (ie. non-Delta) anywhere!

The YS-Tech unit currently on my PEP66 has been found to be too loud in comparison to the rest of my new case, so I'm on the hunt for something quieter. I don't mind slightly less cooling for the anti-noise trade-off, as I've got temp regulated case fans (courtesy of that sweet Antec TruePower PSU) which will spin up when temps are high.

It's for my CPU on a slotket - so a 60 to 80 adaptor + weight of 80mm fan would be too much.

Thanks in advance for any help or light shed on this matter. :)

Onyx
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

DSE and Jaycar have them but they're only about 20-24cfm and arn't cheap though they also have some at Nth. Rocks Comp Markets every Sunday. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Thanks for the tip Wiggo. These days I spend so much of my time shopping/researching online that I forget there are physical shops and comp markets out there! ;)
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Thread Information