Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: That's it, VDD mod here I come!

Hi All,

The lack of being able to get a FSB of anything over 200Mhz that other 8RDA+ owners seem to be able to achieve has finally gotten to me. I've decided to do something about the lacklustre NB cooling and non existent SB cooling. I'm wanting to get a Vantec Iceburq to replace the passive Epox HS on the NB, and use the Epox HS on the SB.

Does anyone know where I can get a Vantec Iceburq from? I've tried PCCaseGear, Scorptec, Techbuy and CoolPC and none of them stock it, which is weird as it's meant to be the best chipset cooler you can get that'll fit the Epox 8RDA+ :confused:

dont know if they have it but these guys are cheap and have great customer service.

http://www.svcompucycle.com/

DOH!!!! forgot to look at where ya were....these guys are here in the States....up in the Sillycone valley area

That's ok, thanks anyway CheeZmonZter. I've decided to go with the TT Crystal ORB instead as I can't seem to find any reseller in Australia who sells them. I just hope I don't have too much trouble mounting the ORB onto the northbridge :(

Thread Information