Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another cooling idea.

Yeah as it keeps moisture from seperating wood joint while
    living here in the rain forrest:eek: :D

but then from your locale N/P quite opposite for ya's
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

lol yeah I kinda figured that was the reason...I live up in the mountains here and it does stay rather dry, only because in the winter all of the water is frozen! Well that and the fact we are about a mile short on our rain fall for the last decade!

i understand the rain fall or lack of, as even though it never snows
    down here in the valley and it always rains more than not, the only time we don't suffer from drought is late Dec.-Jan. when the
    snowmelt comes off St.Helens and the surrounding Mountains
    making mad torrid run of convergence from 4 major rivers in a race
    to reach the Columbia and spew into the pacific........which is just about the time the Smelt make their annual run........
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

I think Iīm quite lucky to live here in Finland! :p Here also is relatively cool (-5C to -25C, sometimes under -30C ) from november till april. The summers ainīt so bad here either, the temp rarely goes over 25C, if even to that! :D :D :D Great for cooling!

Yeah, I think when I move back to Australia I will have to refridgerate my computer (there is a 6 page thread on that) as never gets below 20 during the day (where I live anyway) and gets up to 40.

Meat fridge might be in order...:flames:
    1700+ @ 2084MHz (166x12.5) -|- SLK-800 w/120mm Fan -|- MSI Ti4200 291/581 -|- 512 ddr PC2700 Crucial @ 372MHz -|- 30gb BB & 80gb JB WD -|- Asus A7V(D'oh)8X -|- CT Dragon Alu w/ 6 80mm Case fans -|- 3DMark2001 score = 12777 -|-

Well speaking of snow its finaly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got about 2 inches and its still coming down! and the comp room is a nice balmy16c....not bad for cooling and i can stand it with mittens and jackets...JK Well hopefully this will help out with the drought here!...as far as cooling...if I went water cooling...just put the Radiator outside!

:steam: :barf: whoa! nelly! way off topic here start another thread about the weather :rofl: we're suppose to talk about lego cases:laugh:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

lol well it is about "Another Cooling Idea" and weather is another cooling idea isnt it? With cold weather the available cooling capacity of our comps is greatly increased!...like if I were to stick my comp outside right now I would not have to worry about temps ever! would be nice till summer then I would have to worry!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information