Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Fan blowing in or out?

I just bought a small fan thinking it would fit my video card but it didnt so i took apart most of the computer and put in this little fan on the mother board. Well it was kinda dirty in there so I took off my other fans and cleaned them off but now i cant remember if the air was blowing in or out for the processor. Im thinking it would be better blowing in. Let me know. THanks

It would help if ya tell us what brand and model of HSF it is as most blow onto but some suck as well. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

It would help if ya tell us what brand and model of HSF it is as most blow onto but some suck as well.

LOL i feel so nub here. Whats a HSF? I just started learning alot about the inside of computers and how they work but i guess i just havent got to HSF yet. The fan says cooler master on it and it is blowing in. I have a AMD Athlon 1.2. Hope that helps. Its a store bought computer to. HP

HSF = HeatSink & Fan but as it's a Cooler Master then it blows into the heatsink. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center?

Ok thanks man i guess its all setup fine then.

Thread Information