Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Should I continue using homemade water cooling setups or move to a Koolance

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolance system or homemade water cooling

has anyone had any experience or done a review on the new Koolance water cooled setup. I have been using water for awhile now but am planning on making a new box and don't want to do all the work.

You don't want to do all the work? Simple buy the koolance!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

The latest Koolance is very good by all reports but really the final decision is up to how much work you want do. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Well see I have a water cooled system now and love it. This second box will not receive as much attention as my main rig. Wiggo didn't you post a web news event about the new Full tower by Koolance? If so could you pass me the link, I think I remember seeing it.

There's been a few now but I can remember these one's. ;)
    http://www.hardocp.com/reviews/cooling/koolance2/
    http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/01q4/011029/index.html

Thanx bud,

When I get it I am thinking of modding the bay the radiator is held so I can get a super chilly rig. Maybe also add a window

Personally my experience with koolance sucked a little. When I got it, the case is not the prettiest thing, and I ran it overnight and water spillied out (they overpressured it). The tubing connection to the components is too short in my opinion. But I have to give them one thing, they took it back with no problems, even payed for shipping.

Well the new Koolance case is different now http://www.koolance.com/products/pc2-601/ :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by nVladik
    Personally my experience with koolance sucked a little. When I got it, the case is not the prettiest thing, and I ran it overnight and water spillied out (they overpressured it). The tubing connection to the components is too short in my opinion. But I have to give them one thing, they took it back with no problems, even payed for shipping.
    Was that a first generation Koolance?
    they had a lot of problems with those, new ones are supposed to be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ne0z
    has anyone had any experience or done a review on the new Koolance water cooled setup. I have been using water for awhile now but am planning on making a new box and don't want to do all the work.
    Since you already have a home built one to tweak, seems like a Koolance or other kit would be the best choice

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information