Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Get As3

Hey guys i just got a tube of Arctic Silver 3 Thermal Interface Material (TIM) and it works great. After 2 hours playing Medal of Honor Allied Assualt (based on Quake 3 engine) i toped out at only 40 degrees celcius. This is 5 degees lower then what it was before, on the standard AMD cooling solution. I did not even apply it properly, and it has not gone through its setting stage, and it stiil is working great. So if you are afraid of overheating the CPU, GET AS3:devil win :devil win

Apply on the core paper thin...and let it settle for a week or so you should get better results...:)

Good thing to hear you go it cooler tho:thumb:
    - Damien

I guess i never read the instructions...but let it sit for a week before you use it????? No way, not me man...that would mean the comp would never get turned on!!! I change the HSF to much!:?:

u can use the comp, but it just takes a week to reach its max effenciey. It is better to use the comp, because it will actually melt the TIM in to place :) :) :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by CheeZmonZter
    I guess i never read the instructions...but let it sit for a week before you use it????? No way, not me man...that would mean the comp would never get turned on!!! I change the HSF to much!:?:
    LOL...no way i meant that after a week it of use; would be come thicker and would be at its best state. No point in letting it sit...because heat is what makes the thing better.
    - Damien

;) oh....is that it? ;)

Thread Information