Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dispelling AMD vs. Intel "which runs cooler?" Myth

its kind of ironic that im reading my old post here because yesterday it was 40C plus humidity.Smog warnings all week. hey red dragon where u from in canada. i havent seen it below -35 here in Ontario before. well im just a youngster so maybe it was -40a long time ago, but damn thats pretty chilly even for Canada.

I have lived in Southern California all my life. So even at Xmas time it was in the 70's.
    I just got back from Tokyo after living there for 5 years, and out of 2 of the years it had record snowfall for Tokyo in 52 years!!! It was funny. The Japanese don't know how to drive in snow!!!. They were all over the place.

Anyway, now I live in North Dakota, right under the Canadian border. We got her 2 days before Xmas. It was so coldddddd I couldn't believe it. Winters last about 7-8 months and can sustain temps of -70 for weeks at a time. Plus the wind chill. Some people only get out once a week if they don't have to.

It sucks!!!

I was born where we had 2 seasons Summer and fall, and fall didn't last that long!!!

Chez
    SFlower/Kingwin TT-201AB-W 3 window 12 bay Black/Gold ~
    Antec 480Blue modded+UV blue sleeved-hshrink from Pc-perfomance
    A7V8X Deluxe Rev. 2.0 - 2500+ Barton ~ Aero 7+ OR TT 11 Xaser w/ TT fan tube
    MSI Ti4200-VTD8X 8X AGP w/Zalman h-pipe cooler ~ Geil 2 x 512 Cas 2.5 6-3-3-2t w/Blue HS
    WD120JB 7200 8mg Cache ~ Maxtor Quantum Fireball 60GB
    Lite-on 48x24x48x16x CDRW-DVD Black ~ Aopen 56x Cdrom Black
    Enermax 3.5" Fan controller A3FATR2 ~ Round UV Blue cables/Silver braid
    2x12” UV/Blacklight CC Sound/on-off/PCI switch ~ 2x12” Thtake Blue CC Sound/on-off/PCI sw
    ALL wires UV Blue sleeved + Hshrink - Cornea CT 1904 19" LCD BLk/Slvr ~ Microsoft™ Windows XP Pro

Knowledge is POWER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information