Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Termaltake Spark 7

LOOKED AT YOU SITE AND I AM SHOCKED THAT YOU WOULD PUT TIME INTO A SYSTEM AND THINK ABOUT OVERCLOCKING WHEN YOU ARE STILL GOING TO USE THE ON BOARD SOUND. JUST GETTING A CHEEP TURTLE BEACH S/C WOULD FREE UP CPU USAGE BY HANDLING THE LOAD FOR THE AUDIO. AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO OVERCLOCK ISN'T FREEING UP THE SYSTEM TO INCREASE SPEED THE WHOLE OBJECT.

JUST A THOUGHT.
    Hope this helps
    Night

Turn ya caps off and stop shoutin' will ya plus a lot of onboard sound solutions these days are quite good and arn't hindered as much by overclockin' as some cards are. :devil:

whoa Wiggo. We are in a bad mood.

Anyways I do agree with you. Newer mobos have pretty good audio from what i hear. What in the world happened with this site goin' all whacko. The server went down or something?

Chaos:devil:

I like my SB live 5.1! its nice and back to the TOPIC about spark 7, me and my *beat the dead horse* self, i might get swiftech 4000 and a vantec tornado :P
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

I don't know about those heatsinks but I will check them out later on.

Chaos:flames:

oh swiftechs are the best heatsink (ask anyone) BUT they come at their price 50 BUCKS for a heatsink and they are hard to mount (remove your MOBO son) and you need to buy a fan and a delta fan or a tornado sells for 15 bucks and are NOISIER than that chick you had in bed last night (always wanted ot use that reference) BUT temps are the lowest temps (the cooler master X-dream SE comes close according to tweaktown's reviews)

Hmm ist seems to be worth the investment.

Chaos:laugh:

yes but the noise and if you feel like being a good sport (with two hours) lap that heatsink it will lower temps about 3-6C (thats a lot :P) im talking about having a 28C temp but your ram will **** you over

hmmm well anyways I am fine with my TT Spark 7. Gee this thread has gotten a lot of attention. I am proud of myself. A true pro.

Chaos:thumb:

Chaos
    TweakTown Newbie

??? pro??? :laugh: : peace2: : peace:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information