Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Termaltake Spark 7

The next time you go to buy a Thermaltake Volcano 7+ think again. For just 5 dollars more, you get substantially less noise yet the same cooling power with a Thermaltake Spark 7. This baybe really will suite your overclocking needs.:devil:

Forever Chaos

It's only for P4's plus who uses a 7+ above medium speed? :?:

I am green as a bush, but when you OC the processor don't you need to set it to high or at least medium? For example, I intend to OC my 2.4 Pentium 4 processor to 3 ghz. Wouldn't I need to set the heatsink to high in that case? Your reply would appreciated.

Gratefully,
    Chaos

My P4 2.4@2.7 runs on low speed and all my Athlons don't use more than medium speed and medium speed is still a lot quieter than a lot of 60mm fan equiped HSF's (even on high speed those 7k Delta's and Y.S.Tech's are louder).

Ok you win Wiggo. But I am still undettered in my course to buy the Spark 7. But thanx for your reply though.

Hey I visited your home page. Nice.

Chaos

I still surprise that that page is still there but really ya should've heard some of the things that we use to use a couple of years back to try and keep our cool. ;)

Yeah I know. The older coolers really suck. Be thankful for technology, eh!

Oh yeah and check out my computer web site down on the bottom that has the components for what I should have put together in 2 weeks. It will be really awesome. Tell me what ya think. Any suggestions or comments? I would love to know.

Chaos

It doesn't sound to bad at all but let us know how it goes when ya finished. ;)

Actually I'm after a relatively silent CPU cooler for my P4 2.66. I can ramp it above 3Ghz easily, but it eventually hits 57C under Prime95 load, so I want the best (and most silent) cooler. Would the Thermaltake Spark 7 be it?

Well it's more expensive than the 7+ (I havn't seen them for sale here yet though) and uses the same fan (pot variable instead of switch, I use low speed on my P4 anyway) so I can't see it being any better really other than it's lower profile (which may impact on cooling but give better clearence in some PC cases). I'll wait for a few reviews to show up first before I change from usin' the 7+.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information