Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Drawing blank, good heatsink + fan = ???

my computer is way to hot at idle 37-41C, Airflow is poor (i admit) and the hs + fan is the stock...when i somehow stumble onto some money what heatshink should i buy, i was thinking about a swiftech with a tornado on top (that can push air) im running a P4 socket 478 2.66 ghz @ 2.66 (yes no OC and its still hot) im also thinking about getting a new case, but then again i dont know what to get there, maybe a lian-li 60 or something. This could also go under what do i buy you can move it i dont really care, thx tho
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

those temps arent all that bad....

for idle + not overclocked!? anyways i need a new gfx card, gforce 3 represent!

So long as a P4 is no more than 60C then it's fine and if it reaches mid 70C's it will start to throttle itself back to reduce heat.

LoL underclock a chip? hehe

Thread Information