Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: alienware case graphic cooling

yep

Three fans on the case is fine. Now all ya have to do is increase by 5mhz incraments useing a program like
    Powerstrip
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

What about Rage 3d is it any good and does enyone think its a good idea to o\c it

well rage 3d will slot in to ure diplay propterties nicely so u should try that first. And yeah you might as well o/c it i mean wots the point getting something if u can't make it go faster:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Hell ya:shoot3:

ok i got it at 339.75\c and 321.75\m no problem so far, do you think im going to high:shrug: the card still fells cool but what do i look for in 3d mark to know win to clock it back down:flames:

I seem to have a problem when people "touch" their card to test...im not saying its wrong but there are a few problems
    a) you cant get under load temps (which are all that really matter)
    b) you dont really touch the core itself unless you remove the heatsink, then your not getting your real temp
    c) what if it goes up to 140F and you touch that, youll burn your finnger pretty bad
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

im just saying it dont feel hot [the air] i know you cant get a real temp like that but i felt the heat sink and try to cup my hand around it and fell the air , i did put a finger on one of the ram it did' ent fell to hot at all

please help me im adiced i cant stop some one help :flames: benchmark went from 14372 to 14706 on 3d mark 2001

install a compunurse
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information