Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Peltier...installation?

I have decided on using watercooling + peltier for my computer. But, I am having a problem with a few things. Like what peliter is the best and how to wire it all properly. Another problem would be installation, the water cooling would be easy and fun, but I have never used peliter before so how would I install it properly and what would I do to combat condensation. Anything would be helpful like a site on installation or anything like that...and one last question: With water cooling is it possible to make the pump turn on with the computer without soldering it into the startup button on the case? All of this info for the Pentium 4 533 FSB (P4B) Thank you for the help
    P.S. what are some good blocks and radiator i know a good pump but deciding on blocks and a radiator is hard, can I get some advice on this

--t00|b0x
    'Keep on gamin!'
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Hmmm...howcome no one can help?
    also, about air flow and water cooling, could i just use 4 of the same fans 2 intake and 2 exhaust and would that be adaquite if paired with water and peltier?

Wiggo your the only one who ever helps LoL
    edit---
    how old is that site they are using a pentium three!!!! its totally different from P4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=3670
    its a PCI relay card. also has "Toggle switch - bleed your system with the computer off"
    will that work?? Thats what I am planning to get, maybe. I dont know if I turn off my system enought to justify buying it. SETI rulez! :thumb:

yeah here are some things
    a) if you have a resivoir just turn on the pump and open up the top and it will bleed automatically
    b) you have to cut your power cord to fit it (not too big)
    c) it voids your pump warranty
    d) it might just turn off b/c the switch was hit
    e) if you dont mid a+b+c+d its a great idea, imma just go with water cooling until i save up more $$$ and time to install a peltier...
    --edit--
    well for me i found the solution (the holy grail)
    http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/swmc.html
    swiftech [a name i trust] water block with peltier pre-installed with the foaming already on the plate to prevent condensationl...only $110...ok thats pricey

Thread Information