Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noob with a question

Hi guys...noob here

been reading through the board and i keep reading that the volcano 7+ is the best there is or so it seems to be.... i'm running it and its doing fine...though is there even a better one outthere?? with that i mean more stylish like the coolermaster Aero, but with equal or better performance...

thanx
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

Well, if you are willing to spend twice or even more the amount of money that the 7+ costs then I think there are a couple of better coolers out there.. But there are people around with more knowledge than me in this particular area..

Btw welcome to the forum, freaky nick you got there.. :wow:

:laugh:

:cheers:

Why would u want to change??? ure fuc**ng crazy man fuc**ng crazy:mad:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

uhhh hmmm...one thing your right.. i am crazy thats what most of my friends say anywayz .. but who said i was switching? like i said be4:
    i'm running it and its doing fine
    i was only wondering if there was one around..and if so what kind..

thx fer the welcome Tweaker
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

Oh yeah i was jus pissin around mate. Welcome to this great site and i hope to see a lot more of u around here:thumb:
    p.s. great sig may i ask where ure hosting it from (not sure if thats the right term but i mean from which web site is that sig actually from)

hehe thx..yeah...ill stick around on the boards... yeah was messin with ps7..got that pic from a flyer i got from "the london dungeon"..was there last week..hostin' it from my isp webspace

Quote Originally Posted by SerialKiller
    Hi guys...noob here

been reading through the board and i keep reading that the volcano 7+ is the best there is or so it seems to be.... i'm running it and its doing fine...though is there even a better one outthere?? with that i mean more stylish like the coolermaster Aero, but with equal or better performance...

thanx
    If your mobo and wallet can handle it, Swiftech is the way to go. IMHO

: peace2:
    :-(

Yeah that pic is jack the ripper one of britains most famous serial killer:D never did find out who that was anyway hope u enjoyed ure trip. Where are u based:confused:

hehe indeed good 'ol jack haha...btw London here :cheers:
    cheers

How bout checkin out the movie from hell if u like jack the ripper. Great film about the man himself. anyway as i said welcome to the site and its nice to have another person from the U.K here:thumb:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information