Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Water Cooler

I saw that in FYE (music store) in the back, why are people into hexes and religion and ****?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

For those in the USA, http://www.dangerden.com/mall/kits.asp ;)

nice nice breakcore even though its white majick ;) .. ohh eyy toolbox...be afraid....be very afraid whahahahaha ...lol just joking...naaa dont do any harm...and yes i have been into witchcraft for about 6 to 7 years now...thats why i know my fair share :p...and to soundf.. eventhough japanese it rocks as a wallpaper ;)
    STRANGERS STOP AND CAST AN EYE, AS YOU ARE NOW SO ONCE WAS I, AS I AM NOW SO YOU WILL BE. PREPARE FOR DEATH AND FOLLOW ME

Thats neet, but don't most people think Jack the Ripper was a "false character" or never existed. Oh on the subject: Watercooling can be really effective with a peltier, but what does potted mean (like potted peltier)

"potted" means potentometer which makes it variable via current (eg: 120w peltier being made variable from say 60w to 120w).

so you can adjust it based on usage? or it does it auto? oh thx for hte cool forums link btw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information