Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMD Athlon 2100+ temp

I'm just making a point thats all, the guy pointed out the 900 but the 800U outpreforms the 900 I dont know how the 7+ got involved LoL oh and wiggo check out the case moding gallary i cant see one of bunny18 posts or whatever his name is
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Ummm... you brought the 7+ bit up actually but yeah he was mass pruned just like another earlier on today though :spam: will be erased.

If your PS has an intake fan, make sure it is oriented towards the processor. I have one case that needed to be modified, so the intake fan was oriented correctly and not up against the side of the case where it was noisy and innefective. It helped a lot, since the case was small and had limited cooling resources.
    : peace2:
    :-(

What's an "intake fan"?
    If it is the PS fan, I've got it blowing air out of the case.
    If it is not... I don't even know that I've got it!

Thanks

Other than the power supply fan are there anyother fans fitted to the case and if so what way are they directing air?
    An indoor/outdoor digital thermometer with the outdoor sensor fitted in the case can give ya a case temp.
    Also do you have a link or picture of ya case?

Hey,

I'd recommend a higher RPM fan on the back (either that or a larger fan); maybe have two there as opposed to two in the front. Also, heatsinks are a good way to spend money; I haven't OC'd my 2000+, but I'm running a Vantec Aeroflow. Pretty quiet; I get temps of about 46 degrees depending on what I'm doing.

Luke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information