Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Koolance mix in my WC

I'm not doing EXOS either. but the case Im using looks sorta like it. Ya know the antec/alienware one. :thumb:
    Just installed the motherboard in it. Running on air ATM, but thats only cuz my whole WC isnt put together. :tears:

I'm not to keen on the 1/4" fittin's on that block. :(

1/4 I've never seen it, why would you want a northbridge cooler just use standard air cooling that came with it but if you must there are SOME 1/4 to 3/8 converters and the 8MM you were talking about refers to the clamping device
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

If your going to spend all the money on a wc setup why not add in a northbridge cooler :D :flames:

Well, if its not the same sizeing and will need a converter (willl recstrict flow) its not worth it

woo hoo after some searching throught a whole home depot I finnally found all i need! :thumb:
    the thing is that i've learned
    3/8OD = 1/4ID DOH!!!

Anyway got all the hardware to make the tee. now the only thing is missing is the damn pump. gotta go surf clasifieds again this weekend.

Here's a pic. Its sure is a big sucka!!

:flames: Nice your almost done are you sure all of this fits in your case!? (That would be my biggest concern)

i think it would. its pretty damn big. :)
    heres a pic.

What type of case is that? Also, does the window actually look good, like well-made? And how much did it cost you

its was sold under compUSA name. but not made by them, its like the alienware ones, i think antec and chieftec also sell them.
    The window was there to begin with.
    Got it with a 350W PSU for 40bux as one of the managers got sick of having something this big and went with smaller case, so I got it off his hands for cheep. retails for $150.
    Its in great condition, no scraches, everything works. It was missing 2 bay covers, but its not really an issue as I will have a CDRW and a bayres reservoir installed, so its perfect!
    plenty of room inside and room for like 4 fans!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information