Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Koolance mix in my WC

I'm looking into one of those, so do you like yours?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Well, let see.
    its got hard drive cages - really nice
    Its got a locking door, so noone can turn it off and stop S@H *******! - really nice
    window - kinda bummer as I am to figure out how to mount the radiator in it. but for nonWC would be a positive thing
    5 fans, I forgot that its got one infront of the harddrives! DOH. Really nice if I wasnt going with WC.
    Door is really well put together! Easy to open close. Definetly a plus
    Feet that fold in/out - really cool.
    Drive rails - Sweet

The downside:
    Heavy sucka!!! Not really a problem unless you want it to go to LANs or something.
    Its pretty damn big, but its OK for me. as I dont mind the size.

Overall I definetly like it, but given the choice would go with a windowless one.

Hmm this is starting to sound like a case modding thread. :)
    As far as the WC is going, just got the swiftech 5000 waterblock, so cant wait to get the pump! Thats the missing link!!

The radiator should be on an exhaust fan at the end (you can mount it on the top just maek a drill hole)

I havent really played with the placement of the radiator just yet. But I think I would either put it infront, where the drive cages are or on the side.
    Not enought room for a 120mm fan on the back, I dont think anyway.
    I will play with it later, as for now its aircooled and serves as my main machine.

I would put it on top, a nice 120MM blowhoel at top will raelly lower temps

dont really want to do that if I dont have to. Kinda saying it as the last alternative.
    Also since its WC it will be OK in the temps dept. as far at the temps inside.

The colder the ambiet temperature the colder the water the colder the proc...the case temp does affect it

yeah, but i would be using the 120 as an intake.
    so case temp wouldnt really matter. :p

What ever, me imma take a car radiator and use those but add a peltier inside of it to make water temps liek 13C

hehe sounds good to me.
    :thumb:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information